Our highest priority at FER is the safety of our employees, clients, and other contractors. Prevention of occupationally induced injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will be given precedence over operating productivity, whenever necessary. To the greatest degree possible, FER will provide all mechanical and physical activities required for personal safety and health, in keeping with the highest standards. FER has created and maintained a culminating safety culture conforming to the best safe practices of our organization. We believe all incidents are preventable and all employees have the right to Stop Work Authority (SWA) any time they deem necessary under unsafe conditions.
Our objective is a safety and health program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum, not merely in keeping with, but surpassing, the best experience of operations similar to ours. Our goal is to have zero accidents and injuries.
Our safety and health program includes:
• Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible
• Conducting a program of safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices, to control health hazards, and to fully comply with OSHA safety and health standards for every job
• Training all employees in good safety and health practices
• Providing necessary personal protective equipment, and instructions for proper use and care
• Developing and enforcing safety and health rules, and requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment
• Investigating, promptly and thoroughly, every accident to find out what caused it, ensuring no repeat accidents
Fixed Equipment Reliability is committed to building an effective injury and illness prevention plan, putting it in writing, and integrating it into the entire operation.
The management of Fixed Equipment Reliability is committed this safety policy, and to provide direction and motivation by:
• Establishing Company safety goals and objectives
• Developing and implementing our Safety and Health program
• Ensuring total commitment to the Safety and Health program
• Ensuring that management and employees are held accountable for performance of their safety responsibilities
FER is proud to subscribe to the following online compliance programs: ISNetworld, Veriforce, VeriSource, and Avetta. Along with maintaining compliance with all the mentioned programs, FER is recognized as a RAVS Plus Participant, ISNetworld has certified FER in safety compliance through a thorough auditing process. FER has achieved a “RAVS Plus” badge on their company ISN profile. And achievement is only given to those who are recognized by having an outstanding safety program and excellent feedback from field employees.
FER’s lifesaving rules were implemented to protect our employees and their colleagues from fatalities. At FER we instill these 6 life rules as part of our company’s culture to ensure we all get to return home to our friends & family safely.
Retrieve permit for any confined space work
Always follow safe driving practice
Verify LOTO and de energization before work begins
Retrieve hot work permit before any hot work activities
Ensure yourself and others are out of the line of fire at all time
Ensure all fall safety measures a taken prior to working at heights.
Copyright 2022 | Fixed Equipment Reliability | 329 N. 10th Street La Porte, Tx 77571